Terms & Conditions
1. You must complete the on-line booking form and provide us with your credit card details. The person who completes the on-line booking form must be over 18 years of age and is responsible for ensuring full payment with the hotel. They are also responsible for keeping other members of his/her party informed as to the booking details. The booking is confirmed when an email booking confirmation form has been received from ourselves
2. Please carefully check the details on your confirmation email and all other documentation on receipt and inform us immediately of any errors. We do not accept liability for any errors not notified to us within 72 hours of the booking and it may not be possible to make corrections at a later date
3. Credit Card information is required in order to guarantee your reservation only. Your credit card will be not charged until your arrival at the hotel except in the event a non cancellation of the reservation.
4. Any cancellations must be made 11am 24 hours before the arrival date or the first night’s accommodation will be charged to your card.
5. If you wish to change your booking after it has been confirmed, for example guest names, date changes, please contact Vancouver Studios directly on 0207 243 1270 or by emailing: email@example.com.
6. Vancouver Studios accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Visa Debit, Discover, Diners, UK Travellers Cheques and Cash payments.
7. Vancouver Studios does not accept personal cheques
8. All the credit or debit card information provided by clients is their responsibility and should be correct at the time of submission. We cannot be held responsible for any reservation cancelled or rejected due to incorrect or invalid details. The credit or debit card will be used to guarantee the booking subject to the cancellation policy detailed above.
9. Reservations will be deemed complete and effectively communicated to you for all purposes at the time we send the confirmation to the email address you provide in your reservation form, whether or not you receive it. Therefore clients are advised to make sure that the e-mail address is correct. Please ensure you contact us as soon as possible if you do not receive your confirmation as you would remain liable for any non-arrivals, amendment or cancellation charges whether or not you receive your confirmation.
10. Please note that we will endeavour to meet all room requests, however these cannot be guaranteed. Room allocation is completed the night prior, and all requests will be taken into consideration during this process
11. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Vancouver Studios is a data controller. Vancouver Studios will respect your privacy and ensure that all sensitive and personal information provided to us is lawfully processed and held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. To prevent the unauthorized access or disclosure of your personal information Vancouver Studios have put in place all reasonable physical, electronic and managerial systems required.